- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kyle Rudolph
The Minnesota Vikings clearly have the energy, excitement and enthusiasm of a team with a new coaching staff.
"I hope we keep it here and keep it here for a long time," Minnesota tight end Kyle Rudolph said after winning Pro Bowl MVP in a 62-35 win over the AFC on Sunday.
Notre Dame is one of the few college football teams that truly can boast a national following.
Christian Ponder didn't flinch, even against that swarming San Francisco defense. Minnesota's quarterback has come a long way from his rough rookie season.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 33-26 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
The Minnesota Vikings have selected Notre Dame tight end Kyle Rudolph with their second round pick in the NFL draft.
Notre Dame tight end Kyle Rudolph will give up his final season of eligibility and make himself available for the NFL draft.
Kyle Rudolph, one of Notre Dame's best players and top NFL prospects, is finished for the season.
Theo Riddick is still running with the football. He's just doing it now after he catches it.
"My first impressions of everybody have been great," tight end Kyle Rudolph said Tuesday. "From the top down, all the new football coaches, but also the new strength coaches as well. It's definitely a different system, but I think the change is good so far."
Rudolph, who has entered the final year of his rookie contract, said he has not been approached about an extension. ... OL Josh Samuda badly hurt his right ankle during a conditioning drill gone awry that was open to reporters.