- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
Latest Kyle Wilson Items
Kyle Wilson tied a career-high with 29 points, 18 in the second half, as Army beat Colgate for the third straight time, 74-66 on Wednesday.
Dave Dudzinski scored 26 points and Justin Burrell added 10 with nine assists as Holy Cross outlasted Army 66-63 Wednesday night.
Kyle Wilson scored 19 of his 25 points after halftime - including 9 of 10 free throws - as Army rallied past Loyola (Maryland) late in the second half to win 77-71 Saturday.
Dylan Cox scored 12 points, including a bucket for the lead in the final 21 seconds, as Army defeated Colgate 66-63 Wednesday night.
Kyle Wilson scored 28 points and Army pulled away late from Bucknell for a 74-67 victory on Sunday.
Tanner Plomb scored 15 points and Army outlasted Navy 60-55 Saturday to remain undefeated in Patriot League action.
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) — Kyle Wilson scored 23 points, including four free throws in the final 15 seconds, to lead Army to a 79-76 victory over Lehigh on Wednesday night.
Kyle Wilson was angry at himself, frustrated about losing playing time and the confidence of his coaches.
Jonathan Sigalet and Mike Blunden scored 26 seconds apart in the first period and the Columbus Blue Jackets won their preseason opener under new coach Scott Arneil, 5-2 over the Atlanta Thrashers on Tuesday night.