- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kyle Wilson Items
Kyle Wilson's jumper with 13 seconds left to play lifted capped an Army comeback that saw the fifth-seeded Black Knights erase a seven-point deficit in the final three minutes to knock off No. 4-seed Bucknell, 72-71 in a Patriot League tournament game Wednesday night.
Kyle Wilson paced Army with 28 points and the Black Knights withstood a late Lafayette rally on Saturday, winning 87-84.
John Papale came off the bench to score 19 points as Boston University narrowly edged Army 71-70 Wednesday.
Kyle Wilson tied a career-high with 29 points, 18 in the second half, as Army beat Colgate for the third straight time, 74-66 on Wednesday.
Dave Dudzinski scored 26 points and Justin Burrell added 10 with nine assists as Holy Cross outlasted Army 66-63 Wednesday night.
Kyle Wilson scored 19 of his 25 points after halftime - including 9 of 10 free throws - as Army rallied past Loyola (Maryland) late in the second half to win 77-71 Saturday.
Dylan Cox scored 12 points, including a bucket for the lead in the final 21 seconds, as Army defeated Colgate 66-63 Wednesday night.
Kyle Wilson scored 28 points and Army pulled away late from Bucknell for a 74-67 victory on Sunday.
Tanner Plomb scored 15 points and Army outlasted Navy 60-55 Saturday to remain undefeated in Patriot League action.