- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Kyle Wren
Alex Rodriguez took his first small steps back to the Bronx and understands he's got a long, long way to go to contribute to the New York Yankees.
Alex Rodriguez called his season's debut a success, even if the results Tuesday night didn't bear that out.
"Maybe it's something 10 or 15 years down the road I can tell my kids about that I played on the same field for three innings with one of the greatest players of all time and the first inning I bunted and got a hit off him," Wren said. "That's what I was thinking."