- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Kyle
Authorities in the Central Texas town of Kyle say a man who was a witness in a police investigation into shots being fired has been found dead.
Jamie Dodge is a 64-year-old die-hard Danica Patrick fan who made the trek from Huntington Beach, Calif., to watch her favorite driver in the Daytona 500.
When Chris Long studies video of the opposing offensive line this week, searching for tendencies and vulnerabilities, he can't also help but notice strong plays by the Bears' right guard.
"The guys gave me a deep starting spot on the preparation. It was decent anyway," said Kyle, who swept both Cup road races two years ago and also won the Nationwide race in Mexico to set a NASCAR record for most road wins in a season. "I felt like I was losing a little bit there from where I was in 2008. But overall, I passed a lot of cars."
Busch's younger brother, Kyle, has said he'll make an attempt if he ever wins a Sprint Cup championship.