- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kylie Minogue
The Associated Press is all over the Cannes Film Festival - from its glitzy premieres to the celeb parties and quirky moments in between. Here's what reporters have seen and heard:
Kylie Minogue ravished the Antibes' amfAR dinner in a revealing champagne satin dress with plunging neckline by up and coming designer Juan Carlos Obando.
Pop siren Kylie Minogue was in Cannes for a birthday party - not for a person, but a favorite treat.
Kylie Minogue, "Kiss Me Once" (Warner Bros.)
Back in the saddle after years of squabbling, Aerosmith sounds loose and limber on "Music From Another Dimension," the band's first album of original material since 2001.
Thousands of flag-waving fans gathered to watch British music royalty celebrate Queen Elizabeth II on Monday with a Buckingham Palace concert featuring acts from throughout her 60-year-reign. But the queen's husband, Prince Philip, missed the concert after being hospitalized with a bladder infection.
British music royalty was set to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II on Monday with a Buckingham Palace concert featuring acts from throughout her 60-year-reign. But the queen's husband, Prince Philip, will miss the concert after being hospitalized with a bladder infection.
Kylie Minogue dazzled in Dolce & Gabbana gold on the Cannes red carpet.
Holy cow. The most rapturous audience reception at the Cannes Film Festival has gone to "Holy Motors," a disorienting, whirling dream of a movie by French director Leos Carax.
Soulful songstress Adele capped a momentous year of Grammy Awards triumph and medical woes with a double win at the U.K.'s Brit music awards Tuesday, taking prizes for album of the year and best British female solo artist before making an obscene gesture after the show's host cut her acceptance speech short.
Soulful songstress Adele followed Grammy Awards triumph with a win at the U.K.'s Brit music awards Tuesday, taking the prize for best British female artist at an energetic ceremony in London.
Pop princess Kylie Minogue has received an honorary doctorate for her work raising awareness of breast cancer.
"You know me, I always support great designers, up and comers," said Minogue, who appeared in the 2012 film "Holy Motors" that competed at the Cannes Film Festival.
Wearing a doctoral cap and gown, Minogue told students at Wednesday's graduation ceremony that being diagnosed with cancer made her "appreciate at first hand the hard work that goes on to support patients through it."