- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Kylie Items
A Connecticut jury is beginning deliberations on whether to recommend the death penalty for a man convicted of killing two adults and a 9-year-old girl in Bridgeport in 2006.
The conditions of a father and daughter who were the only survivors in a Kentucky house fire that killed nine family members have been upgraded.
Kentucky State Police say autopsies have determined that the deaths of three people in a Madison County fire were the result of smoke inhalation.
Funeral services have been set for a mother and eight of her children who died in a fire in western Kentucky last week.
A death penalty phase is resuming in the trial of a Connecticut man convicted of killing two adults and a 9-year-old girl in Bridgeport in 2006.
A Connecticut jury will resume hearing evidence on whether a man should get the death penalty for killing two adults and a 9-year-old girl in Bridgeport.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" reality star Kim Kardashian got hitched Saturday to NBA player Kris Humphries in Montecito, Calif., reports Us Weekly.