- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
Topic - Kyra Bell
Miss Bell said she sees same-sex marriage as a civil right and people who do not agree should not be opposed to the legalization of same-sex marriage because it does not force religious groups to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies.
Antonia Arnautaki, 17, and Kyra Bell, 18, of Vienna, Va. said it was important for them to spend part of their spring break showing their support for same-sex marriage.