- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
L. Ron Hubbard
Latest L. Ron Hubbard Items
Filling in coloring books as a kid growing up in Jamaica, Michael Talbot never imagined his passion for art would win him a prize in an international illustration contest and a trip to Hollywood.
Four years of research and the discovery of a wooden sign have uncovered a historical link between Tacoma, the first trails at Mount Rainier and L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology.
Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kelly Preston were reportedly among the thousands of Scientologists who flocked to the church in Clearwater, Fla., to reveal the new $145 million Flag Building, where devotees can develop super powers and "create a new world," the Tampa Bay Times first reported.
"Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, & the Prison of Belief" (Alfred A. Knopf), by Lawrence Wright
Director Paul Thomas Anderson acknowledges that Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was the inspiration for the title character in `'The Master," but says the focus of the film is the relationship between a charismatic spiritual leader and his troubled follower, not the movement itself.