- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest La Liga Items
Barcelona has signed a sponsorship deal with Intel, whose logo may never be seen despite being on the jerseys of the Spanish league champions.
Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
Bayern Munich's resounding victory over Borussia Dortmund gave it the top spot in The Associated Press' global soccer poll, and Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero leads the player vote.
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi won a record third Golden Boot on Wednesday for scoring the most goals in Europe's domestic leagues last season.
Juventus and Real Madrid are at the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll. Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo leads the player poll.
Lionel Messi probably won't play soccer again until 2014.
Barcelona took first place in the AP global soccer poll Tuesday following its 2-1 win over Real Madrid, and Liverpool striker Luis Suarez earned top player honors.
Giuseppe Rossi's hat trick for Fiorentina against Serie A champion Juventus earned him the top player vote in The Associated Press global soccer poll this week, while Roma remained first in the club rankings.
Manchester City delivered a ruthless attacking display to rout Manchester United 4-1 in the Premier League on Sunday, the first derby between the rivals since the retirement of United manager Alex Ferguson.