- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest La Liga Items
Aritz Aduritz made up for a penalty miss with a late equalizer to give Athletic Bilbao a 1-1 draw at Villarreal in the Spanish league on Monday.
Protecting 2-0 leads from the first leg of their round-of-16 matches, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are heavily favored to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
Atletico Madrid will put its title hopes on the line when it hosts Spanish league leader Real Madrid on Sunday.
Real Madrid's long wait to be back on top of the Spanish league is finally over. And it wasn't all due to Cristiano Ronaldo.
A Spanish court charged Spanish league champion Barcelona with tax fraud of 9.1 million euros ($12.5 million) over the transfer of Brazil forward Neymar.
Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Atletico Madrid continue their duel at the top of the Spanish league, with each of the title hopefuls looking to take advantage of any slip-ups and open up a gap.
Seven-time winner AC Milan is in the unfamiliar position of being the overwhelming underdog when it hosts Atletico Madrid in the first leg of its Champions League last-16 tie on Wednesday.
Needing a left back, D.C. United went out and got a player with experience in the top-flight of Spain.
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been suspended for three Spanish league games for receiving a red card and then making a mocking gesture toward the match officials during a game at Athletic Bilbao.