- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
Latest La Liga Items
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been suspended for three Spanish league games for receiving a red card and then making a mocking gesture toward the match officials during a game at Athletic Bilbao.
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti expects Cristiano Ronaldo to be available for the Copa del Rey semifinal on Wednesday despite the threat of a four-game ban.
The Copa del Rey is one the schedule this week in Spain with Barcelona and Real Madrid closing in on the quarterfinals following opening victories.
MADRID (AP) — Gareth Bale has recovered from a left leg injury and is available for Real Madrid for Monday's Spanish league home game against Celta Vigo.
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Alexis Sanchez netted his first hat trick for Barcelona to spark its 4-0 win over Elche at Camp Nou on Sunday, setting up a highly anticipated showdown with Atletico Madrid next week between the top two teams in the Spanish league.
There are three reasons why Barcelona is favored to keep its Spanish league title. They are as concise as they are convincing: Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Neymar.
Manchester City hired Manuel Pellegrini as manager Friday, entrusting a man nicknamed "The Engineer" with constructing a team to reclaim the Premier League title and become a force in the Champions League.
Cristiano Ronaldo surged to the top of the AP's latest global soccer rankings on Tuesday, thanks to decisive goals for Real Madrid in La Liga and the Champions League.