- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest La Liga Items
The start of the Spanish league remained in limbo after talks to end the players' strike failed on Saturday.
The start of the Spanish league season will be delayed by a strike after Spanish league officials and player representatives failed on a last-minute deal.
Spanish players are holding firm in their decision to carry out their first work stoppage in 27 years in their fight for a new collective bargaining agreement with improved salary guarantees.
Spanish league players say they will go on strike if a new collective bargaining agreement is not signed.
Now that his Spanish league season is over, Ricky Rubio can let everyone know where he's headed next.
Ricky Rubio is coming to Minnesota after all.
Spanish league games on April 2 and 3 have been postponed in a dispute between clubs and the government over television revenue.
Cristiano Ronaldo believes any attempt to reduce the "clasico" match between Real Madrid and Barcelona on Monday night to a personal duel with Lionel Messi would be "foolishness."
Barcelona will host Real Madrid in the Spanish league's first "clasico" this season on a Monday night to avoid clashing with Catalan local elections.