- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest La Liga Items
Sergio Aguero's late hat trick rescued Manchester City from FA Cup humiliation at the hands of second-tier Watford, ushering the Premier League title favorites into the fifth round with a 4-2 win Saturday. Liverpool and Everton also advanced.
Cristiano Ronaldo paraded his Ballon d'Or trophy and scored his league-leading 22nd goal, helping Real Madrid to provisionally move top of the Spanish league with a 2-0 win over Granada on Saturday.
In the aftermath of the resignation of president Sandro Rosell, Barcelona will host Malaga on Sunday with its staff and players trying to focus on retaining their share of the Spanish league lead.
Forward Fabian Orellana scored two goals as Celta Vigo beat bottom-place Real Betis 4-2 in the Spanish league on Friday, ruining the debut of coach Gabriel Calderon.
The president of Spanish champion Barcelona resigned on Thursday to fight criminal accusations he misappropriated funds from the signing of Brazil forward Neymar.
The president of Spanish champion Barcelona resigned on Thursday to fight criminal accusations he misappropriated funds from the signing of Brazilian forward Neymar.
Lionel Messi marked his 400th game for Barcelona with a master class of passing by setting up four goals to give Cristian Tello a hat trick in a 4-1 win at Levante in Wednesday's first leg of their Copa del Rey quarterfinal.
Samuel Eto'o took first place in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after scoring a hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 victory over Manchester United.