- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest La Liga Items
English Premier League leader Manchester United stumbled to a second straight defeat by losing 3-1 at fierce rival Liverpool on Sunday, and fifth-place Tottenham conceded a late goal to draw 3-3 at Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Italian soccer is stuck in the past, according to Giuseppe Rossi, and that's why Spanish and English clubs have been dominating European competition in recent years.
Valencia's Mestalla Stadium has been selected to host the Copa del Rey final between Barcelona and Real Madrid on April 20, what could be one of four games between the Spanish powers in a 16-day span.
Cristiano Ronaldo believes any attempt to reduce the "clasico" match between Real Madrid and Barcelona on Monday night to a personal duel with Lionel Messi would be "foolishness."
Barcelona will host Real Madrid in the Spanish league's first "clasico" this season on a Monday night to avoid clashing with Catalan local elections.
Pau Gasol is back in Spain for a third time with an NBA team. This time, he's in a Lakers jersey as an NBA champion.
Samir Nasri scored a pair of penalty kicks in overtime as Arsenal ousted north London rival Tottenham from the League Cup with a 4-1 victory on Tuesday night, and Everton was beaten in a shootout by third-tier Brentford.
Tim Duncan is no longer getting better with age, but he's apparently getting slimmer and fitter.
Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo will be out three weeks after injuring his ankle in his team's Spanish league opener.