- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Labor Items
The pension system for Arizona police and firefighters has received a federal grand jury subpoena to turn over documents.
A proposal from the federal government to make more specific workplace safety data available online could violate individuals' privacy and embarrass employers and workers, Maine officials said this week.
The City Council of Milton-Freewater voted to allow city workers who don't have police powers to carry guns to work. But a small group of citizens have told city manager Linda Hall that they oppose the measure.
The police chief reinstated to his job by the Simpsonville City Council wants more than $100,000 in back pay and a seven-year contract.
Ohio communities are stepping up efforts to enroll their residents in health care coverage ahead of an important federal deadline this month.
Gov. Susana Martinez will approve proposed 3 percent pay raises for state workers and public school employees.
The U.S. Department of Education's lead official on adult and technical education is returning to Rhode Island to highlight President Barack Obama administration's priorities on workforce development, education and training.
The largest teachers union in Kansas says legislators shouldn't wait on more court rulings to increase total state spending on public schools.
The Maryland House of Delegates has approved phasing in an increase in the state's minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 by 2017.