- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Labor Items
Facebook said on its website Friday that its systems were targeted by hackers in a "sophisticated attack."
During the first State of the Union address of his second term, President Barack Obama stretched the facts a bit to make himself look better on an issue central to all Americans: the economy.
Pro-life activists have found the state exchange system mandated under Obamacare is actually a good way to restrict abortions, according to one policy analyst at the National Women's Law Center.
Congressional Republicans Thursday stepped up their criticism of the Obama administration over what they say is a free pass being given to defense companies facing major layoffs from looming federal spending cuts.
The number of people seeking unemployment benefits fell by 27,000 last week, an indication that hiring could improve.
Online retailer Amazon said Thursday it will investigate reports that temporary staff at its logistics centers in Germany were subjected to a climate of intimidation.
Perhaps one of the most disastrous policies President Obama called for in his Tuesday night address was a hike in the minimum wage. Raising this government mandate from $7.25 to $9 an hour by 2015 is the surest way to ensure Americans who are down on their luck have no chance to escape the unemployment lines.
New York could soon shut down Catholic and other health care providers for not offering or referring for abortions. Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with enough support in the New York state Legislature, could sign a Reproductive Health Act this year.
A Democratic congresswoman is heralding President Obama as the next New Dealing Franklin Delano Roosevelt in gushing praise on the House floor following the Tuesday-evening State of the Union.