- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
Latest Labour Government Items
The plot of "Philomena" seems preposterous. A teenage girl forced to give up her out-of-wedlock child in 1950s Catholic Ireland searches for him half a century later, only to discover he carried his own secret shame: He was a closeted homosexual in the highest ranks of the Republican Party in the U.S.
Love her or loathe her, one thing's beyond dispute: Margaret Thatcher transformed Britain. Thatcher's former spokesman, Tim Bell, said that the former prime minister had died Monday morning of a stroke. She was 87 years old.
Some of Britain's best-known artists launched a campaign Friday to oppose planned government cuts that could slash arts funding by 25 percent.
British Foreign Secretary William Hague vowed Thursday that Britain will no longer neglect its allies.