- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Lacharlesla Edwards
Baylor coach Scott Drew says he is not making any new plans for his team after guard LaceDarius Dunn was arrested this week after allegedly hitting his girlfriend.
Baylor coach Scott Drew said Thursday he won't speculate on whether LaceDarius Dunn will play this season after suspending his star guard over the player's arrest for allegedly hitting his girlfriend.
Baylor guard LaceDarius Dunn was suspended from classes by the university Thursday amid allegations that the star player hit his girlfriend during a domestic dispute, his attorney said.
The girlfriend of Baylor star LaceDarius Dunn denied Wednesday that he broke her jaw and said she wants authorities to drop an aggravated assault charge against him for what she called an accident.