- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Lache Seastrunk Items
Lache Seastrunk will be in the mix at running back for the Redskins this summer. The only question is how big of a role will the Baylor product have.
The Redskins have signed their first draft pick.
Jay Gruden is particularly excited about former Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk, who got a strong recommendation from Robert Griffin III.
The Redskins drafted Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk in the sixth round of the NFL draft on Saturday afternoon.
In the sixth round, the Redskins drafted shifty Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk, a former college teammate of Robert Griffin III.
Bryce Petty had to wait behind a Heisman Trophy winner and then another record-setting quarterback for his turn at Baylor.
Former Tennessee assistant Willie Mack Garza paid for a top recruit and his mother to fly to Knoxville for an unofficial recruiting trip during Lane Kiffin's tenure at the school, Yahoo! Sports reported Monday night.
Former Oregon running back Lache Seastrunk is transferring to Baylor.
Lache Seastrunk, the running back connected to the probe into Oregon's use of Texas-based prep scouting service, has been granted his unconditional release by the No. 3 Ducks.