- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
Latest Lacrosse Items
It was a convincing win on Sunday on the one-year anniversary of a tragic day for the Seton Hill University women's lacrosse team.
When you meet Connor McKemey, you can't help but notice the pink and white blotches covering much of his face, the telltale scars of a burn victim.
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — The Southern Conference and the Atlantic Sun Conference are teaming up for men's and women's lacrosse leagues.
Two, sometimes three evenings a week, just down the block from my home, the sounds of intermittently blown whistles pierce the air, followed by either cheering or booing for the littlest of the little ones playing football.
The Big Ten is adding lacrosse in 2015 and welcoming Johns Hopkins as an affiliate member for men's lacrosse only.
Brye French never met Brendan Looney, but he heard stories about the former Navy football and lacrosse player. French, himself a two-sport athlete, attended Looney's funeral along with the rest of his lacrosse teammates.
Maryland men's lacrosse coach John Tillman, like so many of his colleagues, arrived in College Park to coach in the ACC.
As much as anything, Georgetown's hire of Dave Urick as its men's lacrosse coach more than two decades ago was an indication the school was willing to commit to the sport.
Loyola was an afterthought nationally when it embarked on its men's lacrosse season more than three months ago.