- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Lacrosse Items
Rutgers is dealing with another issue involving a coach's treatment of a player.
Two, sometimes three evenings a week, just down the block from my home, the sounds of intermittently blown whistles pierce the air, followed by either cheering or booing for the littlest of the little ones playing football.
The Big Ten is adding lacrosse in 2015 and welcoming Johns Hopkins as an affiliate member for men's lacrosse only.
The Blue Devils trailed 5-0 in the second quarter. Jordan Wolf had four goals for Duke (16-5). Josh Offit and Josh Dionne each scored three times.
Saturday's game comes four days after the school marked the six-year anniversary of a shooting on campus that left 33 dead.
Notre Dame announced the move Tuesday, six months after it surprised the college sports world by opting to join the ACC in all sports except football and hockey.
In a city of monuments, Catholic's men's basketball team is tucked in a nondescript corner of the Brookland neighborhood in the midst of a season that's more anonymous than its surroundings. All the Cardinals seem to do is win.
When he ended his life last year by shooting himself in the chest, Junior Seau had a degenerative brain disease often linked with repeated blows to the head.
Junior Seau, one of the NFL's best and fiercest players for two decades, suffered from a degenerative brain disease often associated with repeated blows to the head when he committed suicide last May, the National Institutes of Health said in a study released Thursday.