- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Ladainian Tomlinson
Recently retired running back LaDainian Tomlinson is moving quickly into his second career.
LaDainian Tomlinson was in the midst of saying goodbye to the NFL when his young son, Daylen, wandered across the dais and tugged on his pant leg, wanting a little attention.
This could be the end for LaDainian Tomlinson.
Facing his former team made LaDainian Tomlinson sick.
Meadowlands Mark has even Broadway Joe on his feet cheering these days.
Matt Slauson remembers all of the pushing and shoving, and sometimes wanting to haul off and slug Ndamukong Suh.
LaDainian Tomlinson feels like a kid again.
"This is a different type of defense than we played in San Diego," said Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson, a former Chargers teammate.
"Man, we wish this would have happened a week later," Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson said.