- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Lady Gaga Items
Lady Antebellum's yearning crossover smash "Need You Now" captured song of the year honors at the Grammy Awards on Sunday night, giving the country trio a leading four awards in a ceremony short on trophies but heavy on spectacle performances.
Lady Antebellum's yearning crossover smash "Need You Now" was crowned song of the year by the Grammys.
Lady Gaga came into the Grammys hidden in an egg but she hatched a winner _ she captured three trophies by mid-evening, including best pop vocal album for "The Fame Monster."
The bleacher fans went gaga over Lady Gaga at Sunday's Grammy Awards, but then how often do you see someone arrive on the red carpet encased in an iridescent egg-shaped container carried by a gaggle of scantily clad men in gold.
Train, who had one of the year's top songs with "Soul Sister" but found themselves shut out of contention for song or album of the year, got a major consolation prize Sunday as they took home a trophy for best pop performance by a duo or group with vocals for the live version of their ubiquitous song.
Jay-Z and John Legend were the early leaders at the Grammys on Sunday, as both were awarded three trophies each during the show's pretelecast ceremony.
Early winners in selected major categories at Sunday's 53rd Annual Grammy Awards:
John Legend and Jay-Z were the early leaders at the Grammys on Sunday _ both were awarded three trophies each during the show's pre-telecast ceremony.
With his 10 nominations, Eminem has the potential to sweep Sunday night's Grammy Awards _ as well as win that elusive album of the year trophy.