- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Laguardia Airport Items
A Delta jet from Atlanta bound for New York's LaGuardia Airport was diverted to John F. Kennedy Airport because of a problem with its hydraulic system.
It's like a Third World country around here — that was Vice President Joseph R. Biden's assessment of LaGuardia Airport in New York, as he compared it other hot travel spots around the world.
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (dih BLAH'-zee-oh) doesn't care for Vice President Joe Biden's criticisms of the city's LaGuardia Airport.
The summer travel season has arrived, and with gas prices going down, it's time to plan a road trip.