- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
Latest Lamar Hunt Items
The games haven't been as crisp as their Sunday counterparts — including the one last week, in which the Dolphins defeated the Bengals 22-20 in overtime on a safety. That's partly a product of the modified game plan, which has forced coaches to reallocate their time and effort around existing schedules, and the health of the players, who are asked to play two games in five days.
The son of a prominent oil executive, Adams built his own energy fortune and used it to found the Houston Oilers in the upstart American Football League.
Titans owner Bud Adams, who helped found the American Football League and whose battles for players helped lead to the merger with the NFL, has died. He was 90.
Former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell has died. He was 87.
Former U.S. national team goalkeeper Tony Meola, captain Claudio Reyna and defender Desmond Armstrong were inducted into the U.S. National Soccer Hall of Fame on Wednesday, along with former women's national team coach Tony DiCicco.
The strangest coaching decision during Super Bowl week wasn't when Bill Belichick ordered his defense to act like matadors and wave Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw by for a touchdown from 6 yards out with less than a minute left in the game. That's just the one people will remember. The really odd one came four days earlier when the uber-prepared Patriots coach, anticipating a halftime show that would dictate a 30-minute intermission rather than the usual 12, ordered his players to take a break from practicing football and practice sitting in the locker room for a half-hour instead.
The Kansas City Chiefs have opened their Hall of Honor in the renovated Arrowhead Stadium, and it's expected to become a favorite destination for fans on game days.