- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Lamar Mcintyre Items
A Prince George's County deputy sheriff once charged with the rape of an inmate in his custody has pleaded guilty to lesser counts after the woman told investigators the sex was consensual, according to prosecutors.
A former Prince George's County sheriff's deputy charged with raping a female inmate while she was awaiting a hearing at the county courthouse is now facing a $15 million civil lawsuit.
A Prince George's County deputy sheriff was charged with second-degree rape Wednesday after an inmate reported that the two engaged in oral sex while she was in a holding cell at the county courthouse, officials said.