- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Lance Armstrong Items
U.S. investigators interviewed French anti-doping officials at Interpol headquarters Tuesday as part of a probe into allegations of drug use by cyclists, including Lance Armstrong, a French official told The Associated Press.
Lance Armstrong just keeps rolling along.
The chief doctor of Lance Armstrong's U.S. Postal Service-backed cycling team when the rider won five of his Tour de France victories has dismissed Floyd Landis' doping allegations.
This year's Tour de France was marked by rivalry, battles, reconciliation and cheering crowds.
Alberto Contador won his third Tour de France in four years Sunday, heralding the arrival of a new cycling superstar even as seven-time champion Lance Armstrong finished the race for the last time.
Lance Armstrong's flat tire has done more than just deflate some of his hopes for another Tour de France victory. It's also caused a bit of second-guessing within his RadioShack team.
Just four days into the Tour de France, Lance Armstrong is off to a rough start.
France's Sylvain Chavanel won the rain-swept second stage of the Tour de France on Monday to take the overall lead, while seven-time champion Lance Armstrong finished in the pack after bloodying his thigh on a day filled with crashes.
Lance Armstrong saw it coming: tight turns, narrow roads, big crowds and nervous riders would make crashes likely in Sunday's first stage at the Tour de France.