- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
Latest Lance Briggs Items
A bleary-eyed Jay Cutler rubbed his face as he stepped up on the podium for his first news conference in London, hours after stepping off an overnight flight across six time zones.
Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs isn't buying the idea that age is to blame for the Chicago Bears' struggles on defense.
It has been so long _ a decade, in fact _ since the Detroit Lions played a regular season game on Monday night that kicker Jason Hanson can't remember it.
The NFL relaxed its normally rigid uniform policy on Friday so players can commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.
Clearly, Jay Cutler is trying to lead the Chicago Bears.
For the third time in three road games, the Chicago Bears' defense could face a third-string quarterback if Joe Webb starts for the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.
Add Chicago Bears Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs to the list of players who feels the NFL is taking the wrong stance by cracking down on violent hits.
Lovie Smith insists he has no regrets and would make the same call again even though the Chicago Bears came away without a point.
Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs was in full pads for the first time since Aug. 28 and practiced on a limited basis for the Chicago Bears on Wednesday.