- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Lance Guidry
"That was all the players. We were going to kick the field goal, but they told me that they were here to win the game," Guidry said. "I asked everyone and they wanted to go for it so we took the chance."
"I've had to line the field, get the meals all prepared and do some taping of ankles, so this is great," Guidry said with a wry grin. "Now I've got a director of football operations, so I just follow a schedule."