- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Lance Lewis
Redskins position outlook: Pierre Garcon will be at the top of the wide receiver depth chart in September but who lines up with him remains to be seen.
Snap counts vs. the Falcons including a light workload for London Fletcher.
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
With Leonard Hankerson sidelined for the season after undergoing knee surgery on Thursday, the Redskins have signed wide receiver Lance Lewis from the practice squad, the team announced.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Brian McNally has heading into Washington's Thursday night preseason game at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Dominique Davis set two NCAA records for consecutive completions, connecting on all 26 of his first-half throws to extend his streak to 36 straight over two games, and East Carolina squeezed past skidding Navy 38-35 on Saturday night.
"It was happiness, but at the same time, you have to get right back to work," Lewis said.