- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lance Lewis
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
With Leonard Hankerson sidelined for the season after undergoing knee surgery on Thursday, the Redskins have signed wide receiver Lance Lewis from the practice squad, the team announced.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Brian McNally has heading into Washington's Thursday night preseason game at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Dominique Davis set two NCAA records for consecutive completions, connecting on all 26 of his first-half throws to extend his streak to 36 straight over two games, and East Carolina squeezed past skidding Navy 38-35 on Saturday night.
"It was happiness, but at the same time, you have to get right back to work," Lewis said.