- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lance Moore
The Chiefs (8-0), off to their best start since 2003, built a 20-7 lead late in the first half before the Browns (3-4) made it a game.
Drew Brees, the unquestioned leader in the New Orleans Saints' locker room, calls Joe Vitt "the obvious choice" to take over as interim head coach while Sean Payton spends the entire 2012 season serving a suspension for his role in the club's bounty system.
Chances are, just about everyone watching Wednesday's Military Bowl will have their eyes on Toledo wide receiver Eric Page. That includes the players on the field with him, too.
Drew Brees makes setting records sound so simple.
Fourteen people were arrested Tuesday for allegedly mounting a cyberattack on the website of PayPal in retaliation for its suspending the accounts of WikiLeaks.
Ray Rice ran for 153 yards and scored two touchdowns, and the Baltimore Ravens beat New Orleans 30-24 Sunday to end the Saints' six-game winning streak.
Reggie Bush's versatility gives the New Orleans Saints' offense an element of surprise, even when he is injured, apparently.
"He's extremely excitable and can speak to people and make them want to run through a wall for them," Moore said. "That's the fiery guy, and he gives the energy when he speaks. When he speaks, people listen. I think it's a good fit for us."
MANKATO, Minn. (AP) _ "I don't believe it," Moore said at Saints camp in Metairie, La. "As competitive as he is, I would be shocked if he wasn't here for opening night."