- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lance Stephenson
The Pacers haven't lost at home and have the best record in the NBA at 14-1, but the Wizards have been on a hot streak by winning five of their last six games.
Paul George scored 23 points and Roy Hibbert added 13 and eight rebounds to lead the surging Indiana Pacers past the injury hampered Washington Wizards 93-73 on Friday night.
Paul George has no intention of leaving the Pacers.
There was a time when second-round draft picks in the NBA held about as much value to some teams as the caps that were given to each player chosen on draft night.
Hours away from drawing the toughest defensive assignment of his two-year career with the San Antonio Spurs, Kawhi Leonard wasn't feverishly taking mental notes of how to guard LeBron James.
LeBron James scored 32 points as the Heat earned the right to play the San Antonio Spurs in a series that starts Thursday night in Miami.
As the final horn in a Game 6 loss to the Indiana Pacers was sounding, LeBron James walked toward several of his Miami Heat teammates to shake some hands and share a couple of quick words.
Miami's LeBron James and Indiana's David West and Lance Stephenson were all fined $5,000 by the NBA on Thursday for violating the league's anti-flopping policy.
The former Georgetown center had 23 points and 12 rebounds while contributing defensively against Udonis Haslem and Chris Bosh as Indiana won Game 4.
Losing a game at the final buzzer, no less than a playoff game on the road against the reigning NBA champion Miami Heat, would seem to have potential to demoralize the Indiana Pacers. Or not.
Losing a game at the final buzzer, no less than a playoff game on the road against the reigning NBA champion Miami Heat, would seem to have potential to demoralize the Indiana Pacers.
The Indiana Pacers finally showed they could win in Atlanta.
Pacers center Roy Hibbert and Warriors forward David Lee have each been suspended a game without pay for starting an altercation during their game that drifted into the courtside seats.
Larry Bird called the Indiana Pacers soft. His team agreed. LeBron James thought otherwise.
Udonis Haslem insists he meant no harm. The NBA deemed otherwise, and the Miami Heat will be without one of their co-captains when they try to close out the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night.
Vogel has said all along he intended to give Granger and Stephenson starters' minutes and on Monday, Vogel noted Stephenson will get some time with the second unit against the Magic.
"It's going to be tough in their arena," Pacers guard Lance Stephenson said.