- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Lance Stephenson Items
Paul George scored 23 points and Roy Hibbert added 13 and eight rebounds to lead the surging Indiana Pacers past the injury hampered Washington Wizards 93-73 on Friday night.
The Pacers haven't lost at home and have the best record in the NBA at 14-1, but the Wizards have been on a hot streak by winning five of their last six games.
Paul George has no intention of leaving the Pacers.
There was a time when second-round draft picks in the NBA held about as much value to some teams as the caps that were given to each player chosen on draft night.
Hours away from drawing the toughest defensive assignment of his two-year career with the San Antonio Spurs, Kawhi Leonard wasn't feverishly taking mental notes of how to guard LeBron James.
LeBron James scored 32 points as the Heat earned the right to play the San Antonio Spurs in a series that starts Thursday night in Miami.
As the final horn in a Game 6 loss to the Indiana Pacers was sounding, LeBron James walked toward several of his Miami Heat teammates to shake some hands and share a couple of quick words.
Miami's LeBron James and Indiana's David West and Lance Stephenson were all fined $5,000 by the NBA on Thursday for violating the league's anti-flopping policy.
The former Georgetown center had 23 points and 12 rebounds while contributing defensively against Udonis Haslem and Chris Bosh as Indiana won Game 4.