- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Landon School
The Landon School is a private, nonsectarian, college preparatory school for boys in grades 3-12, with an enrollment of approximately 683 students. The school sits on in Bethesda, Maryland, just outside of Washington, D.C. - Source: Wikipedia
Before he got on with the business of his senior year in the Landon School's backcourt, Joe McDonald had something else to occupy his time besides figuring out where he would play point guard at the college level.
As the top official at the nonprofit Landon School, an exclusive private day school for about 700 boys on a 75-acre campus in Bethesda, headmaster David Armstrong receives nearly a half-million dollars per year, tax forms show.
Opening arguments next in Huguely trial; D.C. lawmaker tries to save iGaming; McDonnell-Romney appearances in D.C. area Thursday; Va. Senate repeals handgun law; Va. assembly poised to pass voter ID law; Racist accusations roil D.C. fire department; Yvette Alexander survives probe, remains on ballot; Slots to Prince George's face big hurdle in Md. House.