- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Lane Johnson
Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson started every game as a rookie last season but is reportedly facing a four game ban for PEDs.
This year's NFL draft is heavy on size and light on glamour.
While his teammates were sprinting as fast as they could in front of NFL scouts and working up a sweat throwing and catching passes, Lane Johnson had little to do during Oklahoma's pro day.
It's time for No. 6 Oklahoma to be put to the test.
"I'm telling you, man, they're all for the defense," Johnson said with a straight face.
"Tackle is not a very sexy position," Johnson said. "But it's a position of dire need."