- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Lane Johnson
Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson started every game as a rookie last season but is reportedly facing a four game ban for PEDs.
This year's NFL draft is heavy on size and light on glamour.
While his teammates were sprinting as fast as they could in front of NFL scouts and working up a sweat throwing and catching passes, Lane Johnson had little to do during Oklahoma's pro day.
It's time for No. 6 Oklahoma to be put to the test.
"I'm telling you, man, they're all for the defense," Johnson said with a straight face.
"Tackle is not a very sexy position," Johnson said. "But it's a position of dire need."