- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Lane Kiffin
Alabama coach Nick Saban was asked about everything but the players he came to see in his annual visit to the Senior Bowl practice
Alabama hired former Southern California coach Lane Kiffin on Friday as its offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.
Former Southern California coach Lane Kiffin is being considered by Alabama to replace offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
The Washington Redskins seem to break new ground nearly every season in NFL dysfunction. They play their final game of the season Sunday against the New York Giants at Met Life Stadium, but the must-watch moments will come when the game is over.
Kevin Sumlin. Chris Petersen. James Franklin.
Steve Sarkisian confidently strode into the John McKay Center on Tuesday and immediately embraced both the lofty standards set by past Southern California coaches and the sky-high hopes of all Trojans football fans.
A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
He'll be the permanent replacement for Lane Kiffin, who was fired earlier in the season and replaced on an interim basis by Ed Orgeron. The Trojans went 6-2 under Orgeron.
Steve Sarkisian was named the head coach at Southern California on Monday, leaving Washington to return to the Trojans' storied football program for another run at national titles.
Washington's Steve Sarkisian has accepted the Southern California coaching job, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press.
One victory can change a season.
Brian Kelly decided to show his Notre Dame players video clips of last year's run to the BCS championship game.
Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans.
Ed Orgeron promised fun at Southern California when he replaced Lane Kiffin, and that's what the Trojans got on the irrepressible interim coach's first day of practice.
"We want to thank the University of Alabama and Coach Saban for this tremendous opportunity, and we feel humbled and honored to be a part of the Crimson Tide family," Kiffin said in a statement.
"It didn't look very good," Kiffin said. "It didn't sound very good or look very good, so that's all I got for you."