- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Lane Kiffin Items
Whenever Matt Barkley thought about his final run down the Coliseum tunnel, the Southern California quarterback never imagined doing it with no helmet, no pads _ and his throwing arm in a sling.
It's not just the game balls that are deflated at Southern California this fall.
School officials at Southern California fired a student manager after he admitted taking the air out of some footballs before last week's home game against Oregon.
USC quarterback Matt Barkley led the Trojans to 28 straight points, passing for 303 yards and three touchdowns in a 38-28 victory over Utah on Thursday.
Although Matt Barkley has already graduated from Southern California, he's eager to get to work on his final college project.
Robert Woods' goal for the upcoming season sounds fairly modest.
An early-morning rally and last-minute social media campaign couldn't keep star tailback Silas Redd from leaving Penn State for Southern California.
USC coach Lane Kiffin texted quarterback Matt Barkley the day after the Trojans beat UCLA 50-0 in their season finale last month. He wanted to let Barkley know that he needs just 19 touchdown passes to match Matt Leinert for the school record.
Southern California coach Lane Kiffin was reprimanded and fined $10,000 by the Pac-12 on Monday night for criticizing the officiating in the 21st-ranked Trojans' triple-overtime loss to Stanford last weekend.