- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lane
In the first episode of the first season of "Mad Men," Don Draper's next-in-line affair, Rachel Menken, hears his brutal philosophy: Love is nothing more than an ad man's myth, and everyone is born alone and dies alone.
Fairfax County police on Wednesday identified the family of four found dead in their Herndon home, saying that preliminarily it appears a man living in the home fatally shot his wife and two children before taking his own life.
A family of two adults and two children was found dead inside a Herndon home Tuesday, police said.
A coroner's official says an autopsy on Jani Lane, the former lead singer of the metal rock band Warrant, did not reveal what killed the rocker.
Dick LeBeau hasn't suited up as a player since the Nixon Administration. Floyd Little last played in the NFL in 1975.
He joined Warrant in 1984 and wrote such hits as "Heaven," "Down Boys" and "Cherry Pie."