- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Lane
Highly touted receiver Ermon Lane has signed a letter of intent to play football at Florida State. His signing gives the Seminoles two of the top receiving prospects in the country, along with Travis Rudolph.
In the first episode of the first season of "Mad Men," Don Draper's next-in-line affair, Rachel Menken, hears his brutal philosophy: Love is nothing more than an ad man's myth, and everyone is born alone and dies alone.
Fairfax County police on Wednesday identified the family of four found dead in their Herndon home, saying that preliminarily it appears a man living in the home fatally shot his wife and two children before taking his own life.
A family of two adults and two children was found dead inside a Herndon home Tuesday, police said.
A coroner's official says an autopsy on Jani Lane, the former lead singer of the metal rock band Warrant, did not reveal what killed the rocker.
Dick LeBeau hasn't suited up as a player since the Nixon Administration. Floyd Little last played in the NFL in 1975.
He joined Warrant in 1984 and wrote such hits as "Heaven," "Down Boys" and "Cherry Pie."