- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Larry Bailey
"We know this is a bold step and it may raise some well-coiffed hairs on the back of John Boehner's neck," said SOS co-founder Larry Bailey, a former Navy SEAL. "But the fact is that he, and he alone, is blocking a full scale Watergate-style investigation of one of the deadliest scandals in U.S. history — a scandal that reaches into the inner sanctum of the Oval Office."
“I think it’s absolutely unconscionable,” said Larry Bailey, a retired Navy SEAL and a founder of SOS.