- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Larry Brown
Voters in Sharp County will decide Tuesday on a proposed sales tax increase that would pay for a new hospital.
SMU coach Larry Brown is seeing too much evidence that his 18th-ranked Mustangs don't respond well when things start going poorly.
Memphis senior guard Joe Jackson closed his home career with a half that carried the No. 20 Tigers to victory.
March Madness is ramping up with the conference tournaments starting this week and the NCAA tournament just around the corner.
Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown was in no mood to talk about what No. 18 SMU has accomplished this season.
Louisville leading scorer Russ Smith was still feeling light-headed and dizzy after Wednesday night's game. He had felt that way pretty much all day.
Central Florida stayed in the game long after SMU's bid for an early blowout in yet another home win.
The SMU Mustangs won their first home game as a ranked team in almost 30 years, and they are gearing up for a return to the NCAA tournament after a 21-year absence.
SMU added a quality road win to its already solid NCAA tournament resume.
The seeds of SMU's 68-64 victory over Houston on Wednesday night were sown hours after the Mustangs suffered an upset loss at Temple on Sunday afternoon that ended their first stay in The Associated Press college basketball poll in 29 years at only one week.
Andre Smith scored 16 and Larry Brown added 12 points and 11 rebounds as Winthrop pulled away from Coastal Carolina for a 75-65 win Wednesday night.
Long before SMU was pulling off upset victories at home before sellout crowds, Moody Madness had a much different meaning.
Larry Brown has had a lot of success in Philadelphia.
Even Larry Brown had no idea how his SMU team would play after being ranked for the first time in 29 years.
Larry Brown knows his quick turnaround at SMU is much different than anything the Hall of Fame coach has done in the past.
"I can't imagine a league not having better guards than our conference," Brown said.
He noted that White River Health System plans to open an emergency room in Cherokee Village.