- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Latest Larry Brown Items
The SMU Mustangs won their first home game as a ranked team in almost 30 years, and they are gearing up for a return to the NCAA tournament after a 21-year absence.
Andre Smith scored 16 and Larry Brown added 12 points and 11 rebounds as Winthrop pulled away from Coastal Carolina for a 75-65 win Wednesday night.
Long before SMU was pulling off upset victories at home before sellout crowds, Moody Madness had a much different meaning.
Larry Brown has had a lot of success in Philadelphia.
Even Larry Brown had no idea how his SMU team would play after being ranked for the first time in 29 years.
Larry Brown knows his quick turnaround at SMU is much different than anything the Hall of Fame coach has done in the past.
Breaking down this week's Associated Press college basketball poll:
Moody Madness indeed, and quicker than even Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown thought.
SMU coach Larry Brown felt compelled to warn his Mustangs about Thursday's home date against Temple being a "trap" game between visits from nationally-ranked Memphis and Cincinnati, and that speaks volumes about the program that Brown has built in less than two seasons.