- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Latest Larry Brown Items
Larry Brown was a young assistant on coach Dean Smith's staff at North Carolina in the mid-1960s when he turned down his first head coaching offer.
The news out of Houston last week was highly distressing to Washington Redskins fans with more than a touch of gray in their hair: Jack Pardee, one of the more significant figures in the club's 81-year history, has been diagnosed with gall bladder cancer and given six to nine months to live.
As late-summer darkness blanketed Washington one night last month, the quarterback came to life. The familiar braids and right arm that hasn't unleashed a regular-season NFL pass towered 74 feet over Pennsylvania Avenue.
Illinois State's Tim Jankovich has been hired as the presumed head coach-in-waiting under new SMU coach Larry Brown.
Larry Brown has returned to college coaching.
Larry Brown is returning to college to get back into coaching.
For every Drew Brees and Ray Lewis, there is a David Tyree or Larry Brown. Not only do superstars win Super Bowls, super nobodies are heroes, too.
Charlotte Bobcats guard Gerald Henderson is undergoing surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left hip, a procedure that's expected to alleviate chronic knee pain.
Even while chasing championships in Detroit, Chauncey Billups couldn't help but notice the comedy of errors playing in New York.