- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Larry Chisolm
Al Sharpton, who plans to hold a vigil at the state prison in Jackson on Wednesday, called on supporters to urge Chatham County District Attorney Larry Chisolm to block the execution.
"What stands between the defendant and execution is the Board of Pardons and Paroles," Chisolm said on Friday. "And I think whatever decision they make in the case will probably be the final decision."