- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Larry Coyer
John Fox and Jack Del Rio are together again.
One horribly bad season has pressed the Colts into major shake-up mode.
Bill Polian made one big mistake in Indianapolis: Not having an adequate backup for Peyton Manning.
The Indianapolis Colts fired defensive coordinator Larry Coyer on Tuesday after starting the season 0-11. The question will be if there is more to come in this lost season.
The winless Colts will have a new quarterback and a new defensive coordinator when they head to New England this weekend.
Look out, NFL. The defending AFC champion Colts finally have their dream defense _ fast, experienced, deep and getting better.