- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Larry Csonka
He said the decision to go was easier because current Dolphins owner Stephen Ross _ a Republican _ is paying expenses for all of the players.
"It means more now after 40 years than it would have at the time it happened," Csonka said by phone from somewhere north of Wasilla. "We realize a lot more today than we did at the time what a unique achievement it was, and it will be fun to celebrate it with the unique president we have now."