- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Larry Dever Items
President Obama's work week has been framed as "hilarious" in press accounts because his schedule includes a stop Tuesday night on NBC's "Jimmy Fallon" and a starring role at the behemoth White House Correspondents Dinner on Saturday opposite ABC late night host Jimmy Kimmel, toastmaster and political roast master for the night.
The official "cultural barometer" keepers at CafePress say that more than 1,000 Osama bin Laden-themed products have been created by online entrepreneurs in the last 24 hours marking the death of the terrorist leader.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano touted her supposed accomplishments in border security on Thursday. Her photo-op on the Mexican border was overshadowed by the one-year anniversary of the violent murder of an Arizona rancher.
Two key sheriffs along the Arizona-Mexico border on Tuesday called a planned visit by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Assistant Secretary John Morton a "political stunt" and described as "pathetic" Obama administration attempts to "cover up its inaction in protecting our borders."