- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Larry Drew Items
The Atlanta Hawks ended this season the same way they have the last two: losing in the second round of the playoffs.
There's a tape that Josh Smith's coach wants him to see.
Derrick Rose walked slowly out of the arena Saturday, large packs of ice wrapped around both knees.
Larry Drew likes the look of these playoffs.
There's a sign on the wall leading into the Atlanta Hawks' locker room that says: "We Control Our Own Destiny."
Larry Drew II stunned North Carolina coach Roy Williams and his Tar Heels teammates with his abrupt departure from the program.
The Atlanta Hawks Marvin Williams was suspended for two games and the New York Knicks' Shawne Williams one game for throwing punches Friday night.
Al Horford's sprained ankle could leave the Atlanta Hawks without two starters for at least two games, but there was no sense of panic Thursday.
Hawks star Joe Johnson will be sidelined four to six weeks with an injured right elbow.