- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Larry Friedman
The recent arrest of the estranged wife of Deion Sanders following accusations that she attacked the Hall of Fame cornerback was "a complete setup," the woman's attorney in their tumultuous divorce case said Thursday.
The legal stakes have been raised in the tumultuous divorce case between Deion Sanders and his estranged wife with a new criminal charge against the Pro Football Hall of Famer.
Police are seeking a new criminal charge against Deion Sanders in the case related to a scuffle last month between the Pro Football Hall of Famer and his wife.
Larry Friedman, one of his attorneys, said Travis pleaded no contest in that case in January.
Defense attorney Larry Friedman says Travis has a great deal of respect for law enforcement and has stopped drinking alcohol.