- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Larry Grooms
Instead of cracking down on requirements that university students spend one year learning about the U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the Federalist Papers, lawmakers should instead tweak the state law about the classes, a university president said.
Mark Sanford asked South Carolina voters for their forgiveness, and — so far —enough said yes.
Disgraced former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's comeback bid takes a big step this week, when Palmetto State voters will decide if he deserves another shot in office.