- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
Topic - Larry Hart
The American Conservative Union announced Thursday its 43rd annual conservative ratings guide for members of Congress and Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, was among the perfect scores, to the surprise of few or none.
Some key figures who helped manage Michael Jackson's career are teaming up to create a stage musical about the behind-the-scenes making of a superstar that producers call a cross between "Goodfellas" and "Dreamgirls."
"There's a lot of creativity in this town," Hart said. "It's an honor to have them out there."
Larry Hart of the local NAPA store said some passers-by have stopped to read the poems in his window, although others just want an oil change.