- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Larry Hunter
"They're a very good passing team, got a very good inside presence," he said after an 85-60 loss to Ohio State early in December. "You can't help out away from perimeter people too far, because they shoot it so doggone well, and they find the open man. They play with a lot of poise."
Western Carolina coach Larry Hunter said the Buckeyes' inside-out game ties a team in knots.